By accessing this website operated by Jackdaw Capital Management Limited (“Jackdaw” or “we”), you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time.
- This website and all its content are intended for professional and qualified investors only.
- It is not directed at retail investors. If you are retail investor, please do not use this website.
Representations & Warranties
- The information and material provided on this website is “as is” and Jackdaw expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Links on this website may lead to services or websites not operated by Jackdaw. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or websites and Jackdaw takes no responsibility for third party websites or services. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service.
- Neither Jackdaw nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to by this website, is at your own risk.
- None of the information provided on this website constitutes financial advice. You should seek out your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Restrictions of Use
- You agree not to use any third-party software, program application or other device to access or log on to the website or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring or transmitting any content or information to or from the website.
- If you have registered on the website and have received access details, then you agree to not transfer your access to any other party.
- You agree not to use the name or logo of Jackdaw without our written consent, except when required by any applicable laws or regulations.
- Jackdaw retains at all times ownership of all the information on the website, except when it clearly belongs to a third party involved in operating the website.
- Jackdaw receives compensation from third parties in connection with its operation of the website, including payments from third party product providers, which you acknowledge.
- We will make changes to the website on an ongoing basis, which may change the information on the website, which you acknowledge.
- You may terminate this agreement by stop accessing this website and by deleting any registered account on this website.
- We retain the right to delete your account at our discretion without needing to provide any justification to you.
- Content published on Jackdaw is outside of the scope of MIFID II. We do not publish research on individual securities and we do not offer investment research for sale on our platform.
- This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales of the United Kingdom.